Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Handmade Holiday 2011

This is my first Christmas with a sewing machine! I have really enjoyed learning on my little machine this year and I wanted to bring a little handmade to the holidays this year. Here's what is under the tree so far. 

  

Chef hat for Matthew to go with his kid's cookbook


Chef hat for Joey to go with the his Star Wars pancake molds and cookie cutters


Tutu for Abbie to play dress up (or wear everyday, which is probably what will happen!)




Diapers and diaper wipes to go with this quilt and pillow for Abbie and her dolls


These covered notepads are for Charlie's teacher, principal, and school secretary. I feel blessed that Charlie is in such a wonderful school that I just wanted to make them a little something. I tucked a note into the inside pocket and Charlie signed his name on the notepad. I hope they enjoy them!

I have a few more gifts to finish...hopefully I can finish them up before Santa comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment