Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February 2012


What a month in our house! We successfully potty trained Abigail. I am actually quite surprised that I do not yet have a picture of her running around the house in just her undies. It has become her wardrobe of choice lately. She is quite proud of herself for being a big girl. It is probably just coincidence, but she just seems so much *bigger* lately. Her imagination is wild and her stories are even wilder. She is a ball of energy...well, she is many things, but I don't think I can include baby in that list any longer. My girl is growing up.

And Charles. He lost not one, but two teeth within five days of each other. The tooth fairy now knows our house well. We catch him staring at his reflection in the mirror quite often these days, even though it has been more than two weeks since he lost those baby teeth. Sweet little man.

We celebrated Valentines Day with a dinner at home. We made molten lava cakes for dessert as a treat. Charles made valentines for everyone, which proves my point of what a sweet little man we have here. The kids were more than thrilled with their dollar spot sunglasses they found in their treat bags. To top off a happy little month, we *finally* got some snow that lasted more than a day or two so we took the opportunity to go sledding at the farm. I cannot believe that it took until the end of February for the kids to sled at Grandma's house. Unheard of! Benji helped chop wood that day so it was just me and the kids on the hill, thus no pictures. There were giggles, smiles, and tired kids at the end of the day, so I think a good time was had by all:)


No comments:

Post a Comment