Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Girl's Two Year Pics

Seeing as though Abigail just turned two (and by "just" I mean in May...), I thought I should actually take her two year pictures. There is a picture of a baby girl hanging in our living room that is no longer our baby! She's a big girl now! 


I was putting away some summer clothes in Abigail's room to make room for warmer clothes, since fall is apparently around the corner, when she decided that the shorts and tee I had put on her were no longer going to cut it for the day. She started picking out dresses and, fifteen minutes later, finally decided on one of my favorites. I took that as a sign that I should go get the camera!


I love impromptu photo sessions! Bribes weren't even necessary!


I ordered some prints today and I can't wait to see how they turn out. I ordered from Mpix, which I have never done before so we'll just have to wait and see...Don't worry, Papa, I ordered some for you. They will be delivered by the girl this weekend! Anyone care to share thoughts on Mpix?


And then there is this one. After lunch, the kids took their frozen yogurt outside while I cleaned up the kitchen. I kept sneaking glances at them, not that Abigail would ever get into trouble or anything...Anyways, I missed the shot of Charlie having his arm around his little sister. I'm just glad I managed to get one pic of them before they noticed I was there. They truly are wonderful little people. Feeling very blessed:)


No comments:

Post a Comment