Saturday, June 2, 2012

May 2012


May was filled with many celebrations. We celebrated Abigail's third birthday, Mother's Day (Yes, the girl is crying in a Mother's Day picture up there. Just keeping things real!), and Memorial Day. We welcomed a new cousin and helped Auntie Jen move the final things into her new house. We finally made it to Miller Park and under Auntie Jen's influence took those awesome pictures of the kids standing on giant concrete baseballs. It's easy to see why the kids love her, right?!?! But the only thing I can focus on as I sit and look at our month in pictures is that boy up there. He is officially done with Kindergarten. I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that he is old enough to be in first grade now! All I can do is shake my head, sigh, and go snuggle with him. Life is moving too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment