Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mail Time!

This week has been a good week for mail! Today the mailman delivered this lovely goodness.


I participated in the Over the Rainbow Charm swap over at sweet diesel designs. A few weeks back I sent in my yellow charms and these 112 charms made their way back to me today. Bianca ran the swap beautifully and I can't wait to do another one. I fear I have caught the swapping bug! Now I need to think of a project for these beauties. I am thinking of making our family a picnic blanket out of them. I just think it could be fun to play I Spy with all this different fabrics while enjoying a family picnic. Plus, I rarely keep a quilt I make so I thought it's about time to keep one that our family will enjoy:)

The other bit of exciting mail found its way to me through my email inbox. Beth over at Plum and June awarded me the Liebster Award! I was so flattered. The Liebster is an award presented to bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's about spreading some love to the little guys in blogland:) The rules are quite simple:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog (Thanks Beth!).
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.



I've been finding lots of new blogs lately, thanks to linky parties and testing Holly's Colorblock Quilt. So, without further ado, here are my five choices:



Melissa at loblolly quilts
Erica at Happy Fabric

Be sure to check out these talented ladies! Thanks again, Beth!

And now that the girl is actually taking a nap (cue angels singing!), I think I have time for a bit of sewing:)

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to include my blog! I have a few winners in mind and will pass the award along shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've picked my blogs to pass the award to, and I've linked a few faves from YOUR blog to mine. Hope that's okay! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete